Military Eyewear System: Revision's classic protective eyewear: Sawfly's ballistic performance, customizability, fit, and function have been proven time and again in operations all over the world.
Comms-compatible Arms: Lean, extendable arms guarantee a comfortable, stable fit and steady, equipment compatibility.
Photochromic Lens Option: Lenses adjust automatically to variable light conditions from clear, for low-light conditions, to a darkened tint when exposed to light, and vice versa.
High-impact Protection: Built to exceed stringent U.S. and international ballistic impact requirements for use in military and tactical operations.
Superior Comfort: The overmoulded temple arms keep eyewear in place for long-wear comfort.
Flawless Optics: Precision manufactured lenses for distortion-free vision.
Rugged Durability: Undeniably constructed for the rigors of combat, robust design, high-impact materials, flexible shock absorption, and fast-paced performance all combine into a rugged solution.
Size, Dimensions, and Colors
- Size Small: Width: 122 mm; Lens Height: 55 mm; Temple Arm Length: 127 mm
- Size Regular: Width: 129 mm; Lens Height: 55 mm; Temple Arm Length: 127 mm
- Size Large: Width: 139 mm; Lens Height: 58 mm; Temple Arm Length: 127 mm
Color Options: Frame: Black, Foliage Green, Tan
Lens: Clear, High-Impact Polarized, Yellow High-Contrast
- Compatible with Sawfly interchangeable lenses
- Compatible with comms
- Compatible with Viper helmets
- Compatible with Cobra helmets
- Compatible with Rx Carrier
Testing & Requirements:
- Exceeds U.S. Military Ballistic Impact Requirements For Spectacles (Mil-prf-32432, Clause 18.104.22.168.4)
- Exceeds Ansi Z87.1-2010 Ballistic Impact And Optical Requirements
- Ce Certified In Accordance With En 166, En 170 And En 172
- Frame with adjustable arms
- Clear Lens with Clear Nosepiece
- High-Impact Polarized Lens with Black Nosepiece
- Yellow High-Contrast Lens with Black Nosepiece
- Head Strap
- Microfiber Pouch
- Case with Belt Clip
- Reusable Anti-fog Cloth