International Traffic in Arms Regulations
CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS.
The export of some products found on RTS Tactical are subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations. The export of such items are prohibited without authorization by the United States Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
Items may include, but are not limited to:
- Optical Sighting Equipment and Tactical Lights (both Hand-Held and Weapon-Mountable), Accessories, and Mounting Hardware
- Thermal Imaging Equipment and Heat Seekers
- Night Vision Equipment and Night Vision Accessories
- Military Apparel including Body Armor, Helmets and Helmet Accessories, and Shields
- Tactical Gear / Weapon Accessories
The export of ITAR restricted items, parts, accessories, or commodities found on the RTS website must have the appropriate U.S. Government authorization. Violation of these regulations may constitute a federal crime and will result in civil penalties. Heavy fines are put in place to those who export or assist in the export, and/or provide foreign persons with access to ITAR protected defense items, services, or data. The related Export Administration Regulations are enforced and interpreted by the Bureau of Industry and Security in the Commerce Department. You may contact the Department of Defense if you seek approval to export such items.